The book entitled The Sacred Calendar of The God of Israel is
spread over several short pages, accessible through the index below
or as a single page.
Download your copy of the
Sacred Calendar booklet in PDF format. Share it with
friends and family.
A FREE printed copy of this booklet is also available on request.
To receive a copy, please complete our
Information Request Form.
Before making your information request, please read our
Introduction & Aim
- The Sacred Calendar
- Prophetic Time Spans
- The Nation of Israel
- The Christian Church & Israel
- The Almighty's Seal & Signature
- The Antichrist and his Mark
- The Millennial Reign
- When does a month begin in the sacred calendar?
- When does a year begin in the sacred calendar?
- From where should the new moon be sighted?
- What are the harvest times in Israel?
- Why do some years in the Sacred Calendar have 13 months?
- Why do the Feast dates in the calendar printed by Stewarton
Bible School (SBS) sometimes differ from the dates shown in the popular Jewish calendar?
- Do all Jews use the popular Jewish calendar?
- How does SBS set up the calendar?
- How may a religious organization check to see if the
pre-printed calendar it uses is correct?
- Where does faith come into this matter of keeping Feast Days?
New Moon Times & the Beginnings of Months
for the years 1994 - 2009
APPENDIX B: 1994 Examples
APPENDIX C: Prophetic Time Spans
APPENDIX D: Scheduled Events in the Diary of God
Remember The Free Booklet:
Information Request Form
Elder: Max W. Mader
A Voice In The Wilderness - Canada
Web-Sites - www.avoiceinthewilderness.org & www.avitw.ca
First Published: 1979 / Placed On The Internet: 1996
Updated: 1998 / Reformatted: 2002 / Updated: 2009
Author: Elder: David B. Loughran
Stewarton Bible School - Stewarton Scotland